Channel and retail research
Millions of dollars are spent by marketers to create a favorable image of customer service and satisfaction. But some questions still arise …
- Is this what the consumer actually sees?
- Are the company personnel adhering to policies laid down by the company on sales and service norms?
- Are they performing according to the set standards?
- What is the shopping experience?
- Is the store maintained to the specified standards?
- At what price are my products being sold?
- What is the level of undercutting by the competition?
Mystery Shopping is the best, most objective way to gain information about customer service and satisfaction, condition of the store / showroom and employee performance across locations. Mystery shopping services also provides the opportunity to covertly examine the performance of competitors and the operative prices for competition.
IMRB International provides effective consulting on Mystery Shopping that includes operational, incentive-based, competitive and telephone-based mystery shopping.
IMRB International provides a variety of on-site, in-field auditing capabilities, which includes:
- Inventory counts, audits, and reconciliation by SKU
- Verification of point-of-sale materials
- Display presence/location
- Availability of products (i.e.: out-of-stocks, authorized product distribution checks, facings, shelf position)
- Price points
- Competitive: presence, location, price point
- Distribution audits
IMRB International provides professional auditing services for manufacturers and retailers across the Indian sub-continent. IMRB has more than 20 years of on-site auditing experience.
In order to beat competition, marketers constantly have to look for differentiators which can make their brand 'visible' and 'acceptable' to the consumers. Until now product and price were the sole differentiators but over the years, brands have realized the significance of 'point of sale' as a brand building tool. In this way the role of the store is also getting redefined. In area of retailing India is getting ready for its share of Wal-Mart and K-Marts and ‘location’ has become a key factor to reach consumers.
IMRB International provides tailor made solutions to meet customers’ location related requirements.