The construction sector in India has grown at a tremendous pace. The emergence of newer segments in the economy like hospitality, retail, entertainment, education etc. have largely contributed to the growth. Apart from this, the phenomenal development of IT industries has boosted the construction of high rise buildings, industry parks and SEZs. Not only the construction sector has grown during the period, but construction methods have become more organized with introduction of newer technologies and machinery; many new building materials have been introduced in the market targeting interior and exterior applications. This period has also seen the entry of big corporates into the construction sector.
Kantar IMRB’s research and consultancy work in the Construction Sector covers:
- Residential and commercial real estate including multistory residential complexes, malls, trade centres, star hotels, corporate hospitals, entertainment complexes, educational institutions, industrial buildings etc.
- Infrastructure for airports, ports, industrial parks, SEZs, FTWZs etc.
Kantar IMRB’s research and consultancy work in Building Materials Sector covers:
- Structural materials like steel, cement, bricks/blocks, wooden panels, roofing sheets etc.
- Decorative like tiles, carpets, paints, coverings, glass, ACP etc.
- Fitments like doors & windows, cabinets, lighting, electrical, sanitary ware etc.
- Solutions for thermal proofing, water proofing, sound proofing, fire proofing, corrosion proofing etc.
- Building automation including security, access regulation, climate control etc.
- Bluescope Steel
- Colliers Jardine
- Hyderabad Industries
- Mahindra Realty & Infrastructure
- Nagaland Plywood
- Property Zone
- Saint Gobain
- Twiga Fiberglass