Our pack testing studies utilize and incorporate elements of retail cut-through, persuasion, message and content recall as well as pack hotspots in order to help marketers create packaging that appeals to consumers at first glance.
- To evaluate and choose the most visually appealing packaging from a set of options
- To identify the performance of the relevant pack attributes
- To identify which option gains more acceptability and likeability on the basis of packaging
- A soap brand is thinking of changing the look of its product pack. It has created 15 pack options. Now the company wishes to evaluate the options in order to to choose the most visually appealing of the lot.
- A cola manufacturer is considering packaging redesign in order to boost their appeal to the youth sector. Out of two options, which pack should it choose?
Packaging Testing will help a marketer answer key business queries and conundrums pertaining to the design, visual appeal and likeability of the packaging. It uses techniques such as virtual shop/mock shop modelling, eye tracking, and semiotic analysis in order to provide the marketer with accurate results.