CTOPS Panel - Strong panel of IT decision makers from Large businesses called CTOPS. Designed to deliver rich insights from Decision makers of IT, the panel covers organizations across manufacturing, BFSI, IT/ ITES and other allied services.. This panel currently has about 300 CIOs and IT Heads from 500 employee+ organizations and this panel is continuously refreshed and expanded. The panel is currently for India and covers both Indian and multinational companies with offices in India.
The panel is used to conduct:
- Customized studies commissioned by the clients are managed on the panel. This helps clients get a faster turnaround to such studies and also offers higher quality of deliverables
- Regular tracking studies for clients by confirming an annual subscription to the panel. This is helpful for clients who look for a source to undertake quick tests of hypotheses or run quick surveys on a regular basis. Since the frequency of the usage is finalized, the turnaround is usually much faster than that for a customized study on the panel.
- Syndicated reports: In addition to the above, the panel is used for executing syndicated studies too. In the past, Kantar IMRB has conducted several syndicated studies on the panel which have then been subscribed to by the client. Some of the studies conducted in the panel include:
- Triggers & barriers to Cloud adoption amongst large businesses in India
- Concerns around data security & the way forward
- IT outlook for businesses & Investment
- Media consumption behaviour of large business decision makers