Multi Country Market Sense
Market Sense is a more specialized process of conducting multi-country researches. The process is developed to bring forth the cultural similarities and dissimilarities across the markets under focus. Apart from in-depth understanding of each market, a cross market matrix is developed to understand:
- Market stages of Evolution and hence the clustering of markets on drivers of choice/ consumption
- Global drivers/ needs of the category and how markets map out on these
- Understanding the market specific and across market semiotic & semantic codes of the category or brand- to help in buidling glocal solutions
The specific International team of PQR brings its expertise behind the same. PQR Advantage with this process lies in four core aspects:
- Resident market specific learnings of more than 25 countries around the globe. This is rich socio-cultural understanding, the local brands, local customs, palate specific learnings and alignment with global trends
- The PQR view also offers an outsider and hence more helicopter view of what brings certain markets together - climate, taste palate, historical evolution etc.
- Local tie up with the markets- both for cultural understanding of the markets and for logistics of research
- Set of qualitative research tools which are validated/ used across markets.