Kantar Worldpanel is the expert in shopper behaviour, tracking the evolving world of FMCG purchase dynamics in India.
Kantar Worldpanel is the expert in shopper behaviour. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally. Kantar Worldpanel India tracks monthly FMCG purchases of 81200 Indian homes thus giving for India an understanding of changing FMCG purchase dynamics. Kantar Worldpanel tracks 97 categories across Food & Beverages, Personal Care and Home Care.
- 81200 households covering 131 Urban towns & 687 Rural villages
- All India coverage excepting J&K, off-shore islands, north east (Guwahati covered)
- Data reported for the Universe at the level of:
- Geographic units: All India Urban, All India Rural, Zones, States, Individual towns for 10 Lac + population towns, Town Population Class, Village Population Class
- SEC: A, B, C & D/E
- Data is extrapolated to the total India population based on
- States X Town class (Pop strata) X SEC X Age of HW in Urban
- States X Village class (Pop strata) X SEC X Age of HW in Rural
- Demographically representative sample
- Monthly data reporting
- Respondent is Housewife (main decision maker in the household)
What consumer measures can we report?
# of buyers
# of Brands
# of months bought for (in a given time frame)
Average trip size: Volume bought in every purchase occasion
Average pack size
Penetration and volume by type of Consumer Promotions
For more information, visit www.kantarworldpanel.com